Monday, March 19, 2012

Will my system be able to run Crysis?

Hey, before i do get it on steam i would like to know if it would be able to run crysis or not on high no AA ( no Dx10, running on Dx9 only ) Or can you tell me what settings i would be able to play on with this rig



Intel core 2 duo E8400 3.0 Ghz

Gts 250 512mb

3 Gigs of ramWill my system be able to run Crysis?
It should run pretty well on your rig On high settings. I have an intel core 2 duo e6550 at 2.33 ghz and an nvidia 8800gt with only 2 gigs of ram and im able to play it on med/low settings just fine and your'e rig is a lot better than mines.Will my system be able to run Crysis?
yes absooolutely yess....



you can play crysis on high or very high detail but if u play crysis warhead u only get gamer/high not brutal detail/very high....



play it on win7 would get better than xp but if have 3gb ram i think that more enough to get high. even GTA4 u still get high...trust me ^_^



Nvidia GTS 250 have fillrate 11thousand/texture 46thousand.



so if u play the games with high resolution the games still smooth at least 1280*1024 at my lcd

No comments:

Post a Comment