Friday, March 9, 2012

Steam won't launch Crysis?

Steam will not launch Crysis or Crysis Warhead. I have re-installed them both and neither will launch. I have also verified to game integrity in Steam. Usually when I launch them Steam says "Preparing Crysis for launch..." and then I get a message that says "Crysis has stopped working". I just upgraded my video card from an nVidia to an ATI -- but that shouldn't effect anything as I uninstalled the nVidia drivers and installed the ATI drivers. My system can easily handle Crysis. I've tried launching from Steam, I've tried launching from the Steam folder, I've tried launching from the Games folder -- nothing works. I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit.



Please, help? Any ideas?



Thanks! :)Steam won't launch Crysis?
hello mate,

i haven't experienced that so i might not be of much help

but my suggestion to you is go to the steam crysis forum and make a post about said problem

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/fo鈥?/a>



thats the forum, i would also suggest you send them a bug/crash report as this might be more helpful than posting on the forum



https://support.steampowered.com/newtick鈥?/a>



you'll most likely need to create a separate account (not the same as your log in one)



i hope this can at least guide you into fixing this problem

i apologize if this isn't helpful, but im not aware on how to fix it otherwise



good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment