Friday, March 9, 2012

I bought crysis 2 for pc from steam and its not working. help?

i just got Cysis 2 for pc, i bought it from steam i download it and when i try to play it it gave me "this game is currently unavailable please try again another time". so i uninstalled the game and re-download it but the same thing is happing. and every time i try to run it i get a AVG virus warningI bought crysis 2 for pc from steam and its not working. help?
your computer is probably not powerful enough.I bought crysis 2 for pc from steam and its not working. help?
I also have AVG and it also gave me the same problem(win32/heur). To stop the virus pop-up, go to AVG interface -%26gt; Resident Shield -%26gt; Manage Exceptions -%26gt; Add Path -%26gt; select steam/steamapps/common/crysis2 and hit ok. I was able to play it last night after I excepted it. But today im getting the same "this game is currently unavailable" status. They might be preparing the game for a patch.

Glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment