Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I put a game on steam?

I bought crysis 2 today and I want to put it on my steam thing but do how to do that please help?How do I put a game on steam?
open steam up top you should see it has a part called games

click it then click on activate product or somthing along that line



then just enter cd key and if it is able it will be added as a steam game



or add non steam game to mylibary will add it to your listHow do I put a game on steam?
i think you can go with Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board i think you like this %26amp; satisfy

Wii Fit Plus combines fun and fitness into one product. It can change how you exercise, how you balance, and even how you move. Expanding upon the original Wii Fit software, Wii Fit Plus is packed with every feature from Wii Fit鈥攑lus new exercises and tools to personalize your exercise routine. If you already have a profile on the original Wii Fit, you can easily transfer it over to Wii Fit Plus.How do I put a game on steam?
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_arti鈥?/a>
no

No comments:

Post a Comment