Friday, March 9, 2012

I bought and downloaded the game "Crysis" on Steam, however it won't launch.?

It doesn't launch because it keeps asking for a registration code that I do not have or I do not know where to find it. I have no CD case or game manual. The email they sent me gave a confirmation number based on the purchase but does not clear the registration code.



Once again, I purchased and downloaded this game through Steam's store. Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.I bought and downloaded the game "Crysis" on Steam, however it won't launch.?
When you downloaded the game through steam you purchased a digital copy.

They either emailed you the registration code, to the email in which you signed up to steam with.



Or



They had it on screen when you started the download.



Either way steam support will help you if you lost it.

Or possibly just didn't see it.

Also if they screwed up.

Because on there records you bought it.

There's proof right there.



https://support.steampowered.com/



Hope I helped.



Later.I bought and downloaded the game "Crysis" on Steam, however it won't launch.?
You need to work this out through the store's support process. We can't post a reg code for you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment