Friday, March 9, 2012

Is Crysis a good game and can my Macbook Pro run it?

Is Crysis worth the $30 from Steam, and can my brand new Macbook Pro run it?Is Crysis a good game and can my Macbook Pro run it?
no, unfortunately macs aren't really made for games.



and anyways, i dont think crysis is even compatible with macs, let alone steam.





sorry, but if you want to play it you will have to buy a PCIs Crysis a good game and can my Macbook Pro run it?
yes, crysis is a great game

If you have windows installed on your macbook pro via boot camp and your macbook has a 8600M GT graphics card you could run crysis on medium at a moderate resolution(1280x800), it will be smooth assuming you are running xp not vista and have at least 2 gigabytes of ram.Is Crysis a good game and can my Macbook Pro run it?
no and no there isnt a laptop out there that can play crysis



IMO



http://www.onlineshooters.net

No comments:

Post a Comment