Friday, March 9, 2012

What do you think of Crysis 2's single player campaign?

I just purchased it on Steam yesterday, and so far I think it's pretty damn cool. It's definitely one of the better single player FPS campaigns I've played in a long time. Haven't tried the multiplayer yet.What do you think of Crysis 2's single player campaign?
It had a great storyline and was much longer then the home front campign, I liked it slot because there are many ways you can hand each level, either spending time killing everyone or strategic cloaking which is what I did. Great storyline and they leave u hanging enough for a possible crysis 3. Btw the multiplayer is very fun just some minor bugs they need to fix.What do you think of Crysis 2's single player campaign?
it made me flinch a few times. i was that immersed.

No comments:

Post a Comment