Friday, March 9, 2012

Does Crysis on steam have DRM?

I know Crysis warhead does, but I'm wondering if the original has it. I know the original by itself didn't have it, but they made some Crysis Ultimate Edition which included DRM for both I believe. I'm wondering whether they altered the original Crysis on Steam. Please answer, it's the difference between me having to buy a copy on the internet of the original box or just conveniently going on steam. Thanks!Does Crysis on steam have DRM?
鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿鈼嗏梿



You can use Daniusoft Media Converter for help.



http://www.mac-dvd-ripper-soft.com/media鈥?/a>



Daniusoft Media Converter is a powerful DRM media converter that supports both DRM Audio and DRM Video. This all-in-one DRM media converter allows you to convert DRM media in a fast and professional way.

No comments:

Post a Comment