Monday, March 19, 2012

Ok. Whats wrong with crysis on my pc?

I got crysis 1 on my pc off of steam. i tried to open it and before my screen went black(starting up the game) my antivirus software said that the program behavior as a PDM.Suspicious registry. something like that. and i checked can you run it, the site said that i can run it. help please?Ok. Whats wrong with crysis on my pc?
Turn off your antivirusOk. Whats wrong with crysis on my pc?
Hmm. I have not had this problem, but I did get the black screen. There was a fix I saw to bypass the movie at the beginning and then the game worked perfectly for me Theres a text file and you add a line to it and then you dont' have that problem anymore.. Also make sure that you REFRESH LOCAL CACHE from the steam menu, or even delete the game and re-install from steam if you suspect you are infected.Ok. Whats wrong with crysis on my pc?
I finished the game without a problems...PDM, that sound familiar...you using kaspersky right??

try to turn off your antivirus and start the game ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment