Friday, March 9, 2012

Steam games won't recognize my Xbox 360 controller anymore?

For months now I've been using my Xbox 360 controller (wired) for all my games with no problem (drivers installed and all). Today however I tried to start both Rage and Warhammer Space Marine (both run through steam) and they no longer recognize my controller. I know it's not the controller because my other games that don't run through steam (crysis, fallout 3) still work with the controller. Can anyone help me?Steam games won't recognize my Xbox 360 controller anymore?
Steam's got nothing to do with it, it's just the storefront and front end for launching the games. Controller support comes in the game itself, and if the game doesn't recognize the controller properly, you can't use it without third-party tools like xPadder.
  • the human revolution
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment