Monday, March 19, 2012

Crysis Windows 7 help?

I was going to buy crysis on Steam but it says in system requirements that your OS must be WIndows XP or Vista. So I cant buy a Windows 7 compatible version off of steam? And it also Has a footnote next to where it says Xp and Vista that says Only the 32-bit version is currently available. Can i not get it at all beacsue i have windows 7 or is it just not in that list beacuse the windows 7 version is 64-bit ready? I have Win 7 64bitCrysis Windows 7 help?
I ran Crysis on Windows 7 64-bit. I don't see why you'd have a problem. It will run the game on an emulator but it will still work.



Crysis came out when Vista was new and a lot of people were sticking to XP. Most people were using 32-bit versions of Windows at that time.



That's why it lists all the Vista flub. I did buy GTA4 through Steam, I could bet it to run on one computer that had Win7 64-bit but it ran just fine on another PC with Win7 64-bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment