Monday, March 19, 2012

How good r external DVD drives for playing pc games were u need the disk?

I want to get an Alienware m11x which does not have an internal drive

I've got loads of games like crysis which I did not get from steam and so I need the disk to play it

Would I b able to play these games without losing too much fps?How good r external DVD drives for playing pc games were u need the disk?
I have a "Western Digital 2T", but don't plug it in different OS a lot.That would corrupt or kill you external drive.It works well, just dont plug it in a lot of different OS.How good r external DVD drives for playing pc games were u need the disk?
You could hand build a better machine for 1/2 the price you would get an alienware for

I'm not sure on their capabilities but I think you should be fine as long as you found a USB 3.0 external optical

No comments:

Post a Comment