Monday, March 19, 2012

Please help me with Steam!?

On Steam, I bought, downloaded, and installed Crysis. I need to reformat my hard drive now, so can I do that and then download Crysis without having to pay for it again? Thank you for all of your answers.Please help me with Steam!?
If you bought crysis through steam itself then your fine. Just start steam, go to your games list and it will be grayed out on the bottom half, double click it and it will start to download.



If you just registered a store bought copies cdkey on steam though doesnt mean you can download it anytime you want, unreal tournament 3 and only a couple others you can register store bought cdkeys on and have them full accessible through steam.Please help me with Steam!?
I believe as long as you have the game bought in your steam account you don't have to pay for it again because when you buy the game it's saved to your online account and not your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment