Monday, March 19, 2012

I can't get the Crysis 2 demo working?

I downloaded the demo from steam, but when I try to join a game, only one server shows up and when I try to join it tells me the server is full, even if the player count is 6/12 for that server. It also shows the ping as 0 every time on every server.



When I start the game, in the bottom left corner, it says NAT Type: Strict.I can't get the Crysis 2 demo working?
Go to the troubleshooting on the website.I can't get the Crysis 2 demo working?
Maybe they turned off the online demo to get people hungry for Crysis 2 (which is being released the 22th of March).



Also, NAT is your modem/router's compatibility. Strict is the worst.



Open = best

Moderate = Not as bad as strict

Strict = really bad.I can't get the Crysis 2 demo working?
I think someone said it already but yea, I'd go to the troubleshooter.
  • medal of honor allied
  • smokey bones coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment