Monday, March 19, 2012

Is there a way to get free Steam games?

I'm strapped on cash for a while because I just bought a GTX 465 and I want to get Crysis 2 for my PC. Is there any way I can get this game without having to pirate/spend 60 at the moment?Is there a way to get free Steam games?
The chances of getting caught pirating are low, just don't seed or anything when it is done. But if you don't wish to pirate a game good for you.



As for getting Crysis 2 free from steam, sorry but no. Steam acts just like any other retailer. Sometimes they will come out with promotions or discounts or something. Like by the sequel get the original free.



A couple weeks ago they had Civilization V at about 75% off. Before that they had all Square-Enix games I think 88% off or something. But never anything free, sorry.



You could try renting Crysis 2, or if a friend buys it borrow it from him.

Good luck and hope you get to Play Crysis 2, I have been wanting to but also don't have the cash right now.Is there a way to get free Steam games?
You can make money off of Amazon's Mechanical Turk and use that money to buy games on Amazon, which you can link to your Steam account.



https://www.mturk.com/mturk/welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment